What is the Breakthrough Crew?
Empowering patients and caregivers with the tools they need to understand clinical trials and make informed treatment decisions
Raising awareness about clinical trials and their integral role in the development of breakthrough treatments and cures
Demystifying the clinical trials experience and eradicating stigmas associated with clinical trial participation
and raise awareness
Who can participate?
Anyone and everyone! Patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and individuals who believe in the power of research to transform lives.
Help us empower patients and advance research!
As an official Breakthrough Crew Ambassador, your role is to help empower patients and caregivers and raise awareness about the power of clinical trials and breakthrough research.
We welcome new and creative ideas for how YOU want to achieve this mission, but as a guide, here are a few of the ways our current ambassadors are making a difference:
- Raising awareness via social media
- Sharing your story via a blog, video, pictures, art, performance, etc.
- Representing the Breakthrough Crew at local healthcare events
- Proudly wearing your Breakthrough Crew swag
- Participating in Breakthrough Crew Twitter chats
Upon acceptance to the Breakthrough Crew, participants will be mailed a welcome packet including the following:
- Breakthrough Crew swag (Pin, t-shirt, and stickers)
- Sample social media posts and infographics
- Story telling guide
- Clinical Trials 101 guide